Once you find the perfect Praise just highlight it-Copy it-and go to the DESIGN YOUR PRAISE page. Here you can paste it into
the text box-select your color-size and place your order!
Back to custom verse ideas
Top 100 verses listed by BibleGateway as the most
Here are the top 100 most-read Bible
verses on BibleGateway.com (all verses quoted from the NIV):
- John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal
- Jer 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to
give you hope and a future.
- Rom 8:28: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
- Phil 4:13: I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
- Gen 1:1: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
- Prov 3:5: Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
- Prov 3:6: in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Rom 12:2: Do not conform any longer to the pattern of
this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will
is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- Phil 4:6: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- Matt 28:19: Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the
name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
- Eph 2:8: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and
this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
- Gal 5:22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
- Rom 12:1: Therefore,
I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this
is your spiritual act of worship.
- John 10:10: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may
have life, and have it to the full.
- Acts 18:10: For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because
I have many people in this city.”
- Acts 18:9: One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid;
keep on speaking, do not be silent.
- Acts 18:11: So Paul stayed for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God.
2:20: I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live
by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- 1 John 1:9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and
just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
- Rom 3:23: for all have sinned and fall short
of the glory of God,
- John 14:6: Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
- Matt 28:20: and
teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Phil 4:8: Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever
is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
- Phil 4:7: And the peace of God, which
transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Josh 1:9: Have I not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you
- Isa 40:31: but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow
weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Eph 2:9: not by works, so that no one can boast.
- Rom 6:23: For the wages of sin is death,
but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Gal 5:23: gentleness and self-control. Against such things
there is no law.
- Isa 53:5: But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment
that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
- 1 Pet 3:15: But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord.
Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with
gentleness and respect,
- 2 Tim 3:16: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training
- Matt 6:33: But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- Heb 12:2: Let us
fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its
shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- 1 Pet 5:7: Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
- Eph 2:10: For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Cor 10:13: No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted
beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
- Matt 11:28: “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
- Heb 11:1: Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
- 2 Cor 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
- Heb 13:5: Keep your lives
free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never
will I forsake you.”
- 2 Cor 12:9: But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made
perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may
rest on me.
- Rom 10:9: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that
God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- Isa 41:10: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold
you with my righteous right hand.
- Gen 1:26: Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them
rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures
that move along the ground.”
- Matt 11:29: Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
16:33: “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take
heart! I have overcome the world.”
- Acts 1:8: But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you
will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
- 2 Tim 1:7: For God
did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
- Isa 53:4: Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.
- 2 Cor 5:21: God made
him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
- Rom 15:13: May the God
of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
11:25: Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;
11:6: And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that
he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
- John 5:24: “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him
who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
- Jas 1:2: Consider it
pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
- Isa 53:6: We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of
us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
- Acts 2:38: Peter replied, “Repent
and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the
gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Eph 3:20: Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within
- Matt 11:30: For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
- Gen 1:27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of
God he created him; male and female he created them.
- Col 3:12: Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly
loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
- Heb 12:1: Therefore, since we are surrounded
by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let
us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
- Jas 5:16: Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for
each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
- Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans
were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures
every day to see if what Paul said was true.
- Phil 4:19: And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches
in Christ Jesus.
- John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- 1 Cor 6:19: Do you
not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
John 3:16: This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for
- Ps 133:1: How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
- John 14:27: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.
- Heb 4:12: For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates
even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
- John 15:13: Greater
love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
- Mic 6:8: He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk
humbly with your God.
- Rom 10:17: Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word
- John 1:12: Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children
- Jas 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive
the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
- Jas 1:3: because you know that the testing of your faith
- Rom 8:38: For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
- Rom 8:39: neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in
Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Heb 10:25: Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage
one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
- 2 Pet 1:4: Through these he has given us his very great
and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world
caused by evil desires.
- Phil 1:6: being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion
until the day of Christ Jesus.
- Ps 133:3: It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows
his blessing, even life forevermore.
- Heb 4:16: Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our
time of need.
- Ps 37:4: Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- John 3:17: For God
did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
- Acts 4:12: Salvation is found in no
one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”
- Isa 26:3: You will keep
in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
- 1 Pet 2:24: He himself bore our sins in his body on the
tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.
- Josh 1:8: Do not
let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything
written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
- Matt 28:18: Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority
in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
- Col 3:23: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,
- Matt 22:37: Jesus replied: ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
133:2: It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down upon
the collar of his robes.
- Matt 5:16: In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
55:8: “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.
- Heb 4:15: For we
do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way,
just as we are—yet was without sin.
- John 13:35: By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one
TOP VERSES FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Ecclesiastes 12:1 -3 “Don’t
let the excitement of youth cause you to forget your Creator. Honor him in your youth before you grow old and say, ‘Life
is not pleasant anymore.’ Remember him before the light of the sun, moon, and stars is dim to your old eyes, and rain
clouds continually darken your sky. Remember him before your legs—the guards of your house—start to tremble; and
before your shoulders—the strong men—stoop. Remember him before your teeth—your few remaining servants—stop
grinding; and before your eyes—the women looking through the windows—see dimly.” (NLT)
Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.” (NIV)
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans
I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (NIV)
1 Timothy 4:12 “Don’t let anyone
look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in
Psalm 127:1 “Except
the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.”
Proverbs 19:21 “Many
are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.” (NIV)
Romans 8:28 “And we know that God causes everything to
work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” (NIV)
Psalm 119:9 “How can a young man
keep his way pure? By living according to your word.” (NIV)
Isaiah 40:29-31 “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even
youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They
will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” (NIV)
Proverbs 20:1 “Wine is a mocker and
beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by them is not wise.” (NIV)
Proverbs 23:19-21 “Listen, my son, and be wise, and keep your heart on the right path. Do not
join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes
them in rags.” (NIV)
1 Peter 4:3 “You’ve
already put in your time in that God-ignorant way of life, partying night after night, a drunken and profligate life. Now
it’s time to be done with it for good. Of course, your old friends don’t understand why you don’t join in
with the old gang anymore. But you don’t have to give an account to them. They’re the ones who will be called
on the carpet—and before God himself.” (The Message)
Psalm 119:105 “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” (NIV)
Psalm 71:5 “For you have been my
hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth.” (NIV)
Exodus 20:12 “Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land
the LORD your God is giving you.” (NIV)
1 Samuel 15:23a “Rebellion
is as bad as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as bad as worshiping idols.” (NLT)
Ephesians 6:1-3 “Children, obey your parents in the Lord,
for this is right. Honor your father and mother—which is the first commandment with a promise— that it may go
well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.” (NIV)
17:25 “A foolish son brings grief to his father and bitterness
to the one who bore him.” (NIV)
Proverbs 23:22 “Listen
to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old.” (NIV)
Proverbs 1:8-9 “Listen, my son, to your father’s
instruction, and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. They will be a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn
your neck.” (NIV)
1 Timothy 5:1-2 “Never
speak harshly to an older man, but appeal to him respectfully as you would to your own father. Talk to younger men as you
would to your own brothers. Treat older women as you would your mother, and treat younger women with all purity as you would
your own sisters.” (NLT)
James 2:14-17 “What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but
has no deeds? Can such faith save him? Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to
him, “Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?
In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.” (NIV)
Joshua 1: 7-9 “Be
strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or
to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate
on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will
be with you wherever you go.” (NIV)
2 Timothy 2:22-25
no part at all in the wrong things that young men like to do. Believe. Have love. Follow what is right. Live at peace. Do
these things along with others who have a clean heart and talk to God.
Keep out of foolish quarrels. You know that they
start fights.The Lord’s servant must not fight. But he must be kind to all people. He must be a good teacher to them.
He must be patient with them.
When he corrects those who are against him, he must do it in a gentle way. It may be that
God will turn their hearts to know what is true. ” (WE)
Proverbs 1:10 “My son, if sinners entice you, do not give in to them.” (NIV)
Romans 13:13 “Because we belong to
the day, we must live decent lives for all to see. Don’t participate in the darkness of wild parties and drunkenness,
or in sexual promiscuity and immoral living, or in quarreling and jealousy.” (NIV)
Matthew 26:41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall
into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.” (NIV)
10:13 “No temptation has seized you except what is common to
man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also
provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.” (NIV)
Proverbs 8:32-33 “Now then, my sons, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways. Listen
to my instruction and be wise; do not ignore it.” (NIV)
Jeremiah 1:4-9 “The word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Before I formed
you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. ” “Ah,
Sovereign LORD,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am only a child.” But the LORD said to me, “Do
not say, ‘I am only a child.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be
afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the LORD. Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched
my mouth and said to me, “Now, I have put my words in your mouth.”(NIV)
20:11 “Even a child is known by his actions, by whether his
conduct is pure and right.” (NIV)
Mark 12:29-31 “The
most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love
the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’The
second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no commandment greater than these.” (NIV)
Micah 6:8 “He has showed you, O man,
what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”